Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Application Support Service, and Support Analysts
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting