Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Software Engineering, Java and Python
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Python, Ruby and HTML could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.