Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Python, Java and .Net
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Delegation
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, .Net and Engineering could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.