Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Python, Software Engineering and C++
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer: