Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in iOS, Android and Mobile Apps
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Android
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting