Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Mobile Apps, UX and Android
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Cordova, React Native or Ionic in the context of mobile development
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting