Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in iOS, Android and Mobile Apps
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Cordova, React Native or Ionic in the context of mobile development
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Mobile Applications Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Mobile Application Developer (Banking) in Central Hong Kong should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Mobile Apps, Retail Banking and .Net
A Central Hong Kong-based company is seeking a Mobile Application Developer/iOS/ Android/ Applications/ JSON/ RESTful API/ Git/ Websocket/ Programming/ Java/ Swift/ C/ Gradle/ Progaurd/ App Development Libraries/ experienced in WebSocket, Software Development and Gradle
Job prospects as a Mobile Applications Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 30 days