Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in iOS, Android and Mobile Apps
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting