Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Mobile Apps, UX and Android
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in UX
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting