Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Mobile Apps, UX and Android
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting