Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in iOS, Android and Mobile Apps
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Cordova, React Native or Ionic in the context of mobile development
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Capable of multitasking with ease
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting