Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Engineering, Spring Framework and Java could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.