Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Spring Framework
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Senior Java Developer - Fintech / Crypto / Blockchain is being sought by a company in Central Hong Kong. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, Cryptography and Design Review
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Engineering and Spring Framework could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.