Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Spring Framework
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Central Hong Kong-based company is seeking a Investment Bank Front Office Java Developer experienced in Java, Front Office and Investment Banking
A Java Developer is being sought by a company in Central Hong Kong. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, Finance and Object-Oriented Programming
Candidates seeking a Core Java Developer / Equity Derivative Trading / Market Making / Front Office Trading Application/ Prop Trading house / Hong Kong in Central Hong Kong should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Market Maker, Equity Derivative and Java
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Spring Framework and Architecture could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.