Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are ASP.NET MVC Framework, C# and VB .NET
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in C#
- Knowledgeable and experienced in .Net
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Outstanding problem solving skills
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: