Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in ASP.NET MVC Framework, VB .NET and ASP.NET
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in C#, .Net and ASP.NET could also consider SQL Developer positions.