Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Asp, ASP.NET MVC Framework and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: