Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Asp, ASP.NET and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Asp
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in Java, ASP.NET and C# could also consider SQL Developer positions.